Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (2GB RAM) full review with look at camera, gaming, USB OTG support, memory management and other issues.
The Redmi Note 3 (pro) runs on Snapdragon 650 hexa-core processor with 2GB/3GB RAM and 16GB/32GB Storage. You have a 5.5-inch 1080p display. We also checked gaming on the Redmi Note 3 and see if it heated up with continuous use.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Indian variant also has a 16MP rear camera which can record upto 4K videos and 5MP front-camera. There is a massive 4050 mAh non-removable battery here alongwith support for 4G LTE using the hybrid SIM card slot.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon) Review time-stamps:
1. Intro (00:00)
2. Build Quality & Design (00:48)
3. Display (02:26)
4. Network & Call Quality ( 03:09)
5. Camera (03:37)
6. Audio Quality (05:43)
7. Software – MIUI Features, Storage, USB OTG (06:23)
8. Performance – Web Browsing, Speed Test (08:39)
9. Gaming (09:03)
10. Battery-life – Fast Charging, Screen-on-time (SOT) (9:35)
11. Conclusion -…