– 00:24 Introduction to the cameras in the test
– 01:38 Specs and features. What’s important?
– 05:07 Field of view (FOV) and depth of field (DOF)
– 05:56 Colour rendering and skin tones
– 06:57 Details and sharpness
– 08:07 Dynamic range
– 08:48 Lowlight capabilities
– 10:02 Front facing camera / selfies
– 10:44 Flash photography
– 11:12 Panorama
– 11:36 Video 4K and slow motion
– 13:17 Conclusions
Searching for the best camera in a smartphone is not easy as before we even begin, that just does not exist for everyone, it is a very personal and subjective opinion.
On the other hand I’ve used and tested many and would like to share my findings with you, so that you can make a more educated decision when deciding.
This test includes the latest and greatest phones on the market as of early 2016, including:
– Apple iPhone 6S Plus
– Google Nexus 6P (similar to Nexus 5X)
– Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (same camera as Galaxy S6, S6 Edge and S6 Edge+)
– LG G4
– Sony Xperia Z5
– Motorla Moto X…