If you have a jailbroken iPhone, there are some really cool Cydia tweaks that you should try. In this video, we show you the 15 best jailbreak tweaks to customize iPhone, add functionality to iOS 10 and do more.
We are demonstrating this video on our iPhone 6 (jailbroken with Yalu 102 beta 6 IPA, installed with Cydia Impactor). We also tried these tweaks on our jailbroken iPhone 6s. All the jailbreak tweaks are Pangu compatible.
Video Walkthrough and Tweaks Sources:
1. Get 3D Touch on older iPhones (Peek-a-Boo) – Source: BigBoss (Default) (Free)
2. Lock Apps with Touch ID (iProtect) – Source: BigBoss (Default) ($8.99, 8 days Free Trial)
3. Get Bundled Notifications in iOS (Unify) – BigBoss (Default) ($1.99)
4. Dark Mode in iOS (Eclipse 4) – Source: BigBoss (Default) ($0.99)
5. Remove the Volume HUD (StatusVol X) – Source: ( ( (Free)
6. Use Apps in Windowed Mode (App Center) – Source: BigBoss…